DID YOU KNOW … ?
- Halloween is the second biggest American holiday after Christmas.
- Candy is the preferred Halloween takeaway.
- Tootsie Rolls were the first wrapped candy in the United States, dating back to 1896.
Fun way for adults to celebrate Halloween? With taste-alike candy shooters! Try these …
TOOTSIE ROLL SHOOTER #1 — INGREDIENTS:
- 2/3 ounce Three Olives Chocolate Vodka
- 1/3 ounce Amaretto liqueur
- chocolate syrup
TOOTSIE ROLL SHOOTER #1 — DIRECTIONS:
- Chill a shot glass while you mix the drink.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour ingredients into the shaker.
- Shake vigorously to combine and chill.
- Strain into your chilled shot glass.
* * * * * * * * * *
TOOTSIE ROLL SHOOTER #2 — INGREDIENTS:
- 1/2 ounce coffee liqueur (e.g., Kahlua)
- 1/2 ounce orange juice
- 1/2 ounce vodka
TOOTSIE ROLL SHOOTER #2 — DIRECTIONS:
- Pour the Kahlua or other coffee liqueur into a shot glass.
- Carefully pour the orange juice into the shot glass on top of the Kahlua.
- Carefully pour the vodka into the shot glass on top of the orange juice.